Ada on Rails is a cutting edge Ada framework & tools environment
that enables you to be efficiently & soundly at the for front-line of web applications.
• Rapid Application Development
• Agile friendly
• Safe & Secure
• Ready for formal method through SPARK Ada
• Low code, memory and CPU footprint
Rachis is a framework for multicore and distributed systems
Maximize your application potential using multicore and distributed systems annex
Using a simple component container, Rachis enable your application
• To use multicore efficiently
• To distribute any components of your application
SPARKAda OpenSSH Ciphers aims to propose SPARK Ada based OpenSSH ciphers.
SPARKAda OpenSSH Ciphers targets both safe and secure, high integrity information systems and embedded systems.
Chacha20Poly1305-Ada is a full Ada implementation of the Chacha20Poly1305 cypher (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agl-tls-chacha20poly1305-03)
xDSL is a general purpose framework for Domain Specific Language management.
It allows fast implementation of any Domain Specific Language, that can easily be integrated into the end-user environment
wDSL stands for Web Domain Specific Language. It provides the necessary primitives to manage the WoT (Web of Things) application tests.
• GET FILE
• GET JSON
• GET SOAP
• GET TEXT
• REUSE SETUP
• REUSE BODY
• REUSE TEAR_DOWN
• SET GET
• SET SCRIPT
• ASSERT FILE
• ASSERT JSON
• ASSERT TEXT
Harupdf-Ada is a thin Ada binding to the Harupdf library (http://libharu.org), that provides the necessary services to generate PDF files from template
Existing template services:
• page number (total, current)
• b (bold)
• i (italic)
• h1, h2, h3 (heading)
• line (horizontal line)
• new line
• image (image management)
• customizable font size, paper format
• paper format
Using efficient code generation and transformation, Morpheus allows you to spend your time only on your high value developments.
Using dedicated pragmas, converter and templates (that all can be customized to your specific needs), you can generate pretty everything as:
• Framework connectors
• Data models
Morpheus bring the following features
• Code transformation
• Code analysis using an high level Object Oriented interface
• Template processing
GNATGPR is the swiss knife for GPR projects.
It allows the user to do information request on GNAT GPR project files, like for example :
• Get all included projects
• Get all included sources (transitive or not)
• Get all included source directories (transitive or not)
• Get all main files
• Get all main directories
• Get project zombies (duplicated .o or .ali when source files are moved from one project to another)
There are 2 ways of accessing those services :
• In a shell using the gnatgpr binary
• In Ada using the GNAT_GPR package specification interface
GNATGPR allows you to :
• Use any compiler on GPR project files (for example ObjectAda)
• Manipulate your projects at the correct level in integration tools (because all the relevant informations are in the GPR)
• Use external tools on GPR projects
• Use GNAT_GPR package interface in your Ada application
AdaDesigner is an efficient design tool for Ada.
Although it currently features only text-to-model (T2M) transformation, it is the design companion of choice for Agile Architects and refactoring activities :
• Using some meta-data in the GPR project files, it creates an abstraction layer further called sub-component layer. Each component is described by a GPR project file, and contains several sub-components. One sub-component contains several packages • AdaDesigner already proposes software engineers one interesting T2M transformation that generates a component design view of their software projects. This is done by the generation of a graphviz DOT file
AdaDesigner allows you to
• Master your refactoring activities
• Generate design layout for your project documentation
Maestro is a Software Factory ”Chef d’orchestre”, providing a dedicated semantic to describe systems, underlaying components and associated manufacturing processes.
Get the hardware that suits your software
Most of the time your problem does not only require a software solution, sometime some actions are required into the real world.
With us you are able to get a tailor made solution not only in terms of application but also in terms of cost, energy efficiency, size, and various other constraints you might have.
All design and concepts are made by us hence you can rest assured about maintenance and upgrades. Our embedded system solutions features:
•High quality (ROHS) printed circuit board
•High integrity formally proven embedded software using Ada based programming language (SPARK)
•High stability, high performance and efficient proccessing units from high end chip manufacturers.
Business Registration Number : C10097052 VAT Number : 27035043 Company No. : 97052
Made with in Mauritius
Copyright 2018 AdaLabs Ltd